200 HR Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training
Currently more than 8,000 students enrolled!
Ability to conduct a Kundalini yoga class with your own students.
Knowledge of how to prepare a class (use of themes, props, etc).
Understanding of meditation aspects in Kundalini yoga.
Awareness of ethical considerations.
Kundalini A-Z: the theoretical and practical foundation.
Business aspects such as insurance, etc.
- Completely self-paced! Start at any time and complete at your own pace.
- Official 200HR Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Certification.
- Eligible to register as a 200HR Yoga Teacher with the World Yoga Federation.
- Access to Zoom training groups where you can practice with fellow students.
- Reading material included at no additional cost.
- Receive answers to questions about your personal awakening experience.
(This course is eligible for 30 Continued Education hours with Yoga Alliance if needed)
- What is Kundalini (current science and tradition)
- Chakras and energy body
- Preparation and Precautions for practice
- The 3rd Eye (additional special course included at no cost!)
- Nadis ; the energetic channels
- Multiple methods of Kundalini awakening
- Karma Yoga
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- And more..
Nikolai Manek is the US ambassador of the Indian World Yoga Federation as well as the Meditation Alliance International. He is the founder of Yogamu, one of the largest yoga and meditation schools in the world. He has been an avid meditator and mystic for most of his life.
Vikash Petwal holds a master's degree in Yogic Science and is the lead teacher of our Rishikesh location. He holds several certifications in different disciplines and is also a continuing education provider with Yoga Alliance.