Kundalini Teacher Training - 100 HR Certification
Only 5-star reviews on Google (see on top)
Pay-what-you-wish/Pay from your heart donation based. (we recommend a donation of $69 but it is completely up to you and your financial abilities. The idea is that the financially more able support the ones that struggle)
Kundalini Yoga is currently one of the most requested yoga styles.
5 optional weekly live classes (Zoom) included!
"Where do I start with Yogamu? I have been a student of them since almost the beginning. I've studied Meditation and now Kundalini. Firstly Nikolai (yogamu's ceo and teacher) is a wealth of knowledge. His delivery of classes, and what he teaches is mind-blowing. I have learned so much from him." - Charlotte Jackson
"In gratitude for your teachings brought forth, Nikolai. The third eye practice to me was in alignment with awakening & highly vibrational. Similar to practices I experienced in Rishikesh at Sattva Yoga ..." - Sunni Madrid
"This course literally changed my life. It was the answer to my prayers.
Thank you Yogamu family, big huge thanks to Nikolai and his team.
I recommend this school for everyone who is seeking a true self-journey.
Namaste 🙏🏼 " - Dalal Taha
- more testimonials are below...
Become part of an amazing family:
- Join our Facebook support group with 6000 like-minded seekers and our support staff!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions at any time
- Use lives to ask questions at the end
- Join our study-buddy groups
- Use our knowledge base and support chat!
In this completely self-paced certification training you will learn:
- How to conduct a kundalini yoga class with your own students
- How to prepare a class (themes, props, etc)
- Aspects of meditation in kundalini
- Ethical considerations
- Kundalini A-Z theoretical and practical foundation
- Insurance and other business aspects
- Weekly live classes! (optional)
- Completely self-paced! Start at any time and complete at your own pace.
- 100HR Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Certification - Basic Level (there are also Level 1 (additional 100HR) and Level 2 (additional 300HR) that can follow
- Eligible for registration as a 100HR Yoga Teacher with the World Yoga Federation
- Zoom training groups where you can practice with fellow students
- Join our social community with thousands of current students
- Reading material included. No additional cost!
- Ask questions about your personal awakening experience!
- What is Kundalini (current science and tradition)
- Chakras and energy body
- Preparation and Precautions
- Safety and Protection
- The 3rd Eye
- Multiple methods of Kundalini awakening
- Karma Yoga
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- And more..
The mystical aspect
Kundalini - The mystical force also known as Shakti energy. Once Kundalini rises, all chakras open to their fullest extend. Cosmic vision, wisdom, and intelligence are rising. However, doing this in the most careful and loving way is essential for a great awakening experience. Join me for the experience of your life.
The scientific aspect
The chakras have representations in brain regions and the scientific seeker will quickly realize that the mappings align perfectly with the findings of modern neuroscience. During the training, we will always present the scientific as well as the mystic aspect and show how they align.
Nikolai Manek is the US ambassador of the Indian World Yoga Federation as well as the Meditation Alliance International. He is the founder of Yogamu, one of the fastest-growing and largest yoga and meditation schools in the world. He has been an avid meditator and mystic for most of his life.
Vikash Petwal is from a long lineage of brahmin priests. He is holding a master's in yogic science and is a graduate of Uttarakhand Sanskrit University.
"I did not have any inkling that Kundalini would be so liberating. The journey has been beyond what words could ever convey. The course is full of amazing material; content, and videos. Top-quality instruction." - Gloria Daniel
"I love the course. I love that you can work and learn at your own pace. Nikolai is a wonderful instructor and very thorough. I have been a Kundalini teacher for a while with a certification in Child and Family yoga in Kundalini and I really enjoy this 200-hour course. I can not wait to do the 300 hours when it is offered! Nikolai has a wonderful, compassionate spirit. " - Mowry McClure-Maldonado
If you have any questions, please contact us!