Meditation Teacher Training - 100 HR Certification
This course enables you to register as a Certified Meditation Teacher (CMT 100) with Meditation Alliance International from India (optional).
In the teacher training portion, you will learn:
- How to lead meditation workshops for groups and individuals
- How to build your own modules and courses
How to adapt the techniques you learn to fit your personal brand
The meditation and yoga portion will teach you:
- The philosophical and practical foundations of meditation
- Mindfulness techniques
- Energy theories and how to tap into them
- Transforming fear and anxiety into love
- Observing your emotions in a loving, playful manner
- And much, much more
What You’ll Gain
The Meditation Teacher Training gives you access to:
- Live (optional) meditation classes nearly every day
- A complete video course with over 30 hours of instruction
- A solid foundation in different meditation styles (including mindfulness, yoga Nidra, and guided meditation)
- Guided meditations that you can adapt for your clients, making it your own and folding it into your personal brand
The ability to master your own emotional states
- The know-how to plan and lead meditations for individuals and groups
- Access to a vibrant, online community of aspiring and practicing teachers
How It Works
Yogamu’s meditation training is completely self-paced, so you can move through the materials at whatever speed you’d like. You’ll learn from video courses and a workbook, and you’ll have the option to connect with fellow classmates through optional live classes, at least 5 days per week.
What Should You Pay? (Donation-based Pricing)
Yogamu is currently offering the Meditation Teacher Training on a pay-what-you-wish basis, which means you can pay any price you’d like between the minimum ($10) and $300
What Happens After You Complete the Course?
You’ll have the option to join Meditation Alliance International and register as a Certified Meditation Teacher (CMT), but that’s not mandatory! There’s a nominal fee for a lifetime membership, which you can learn about by following the link below.
What does certification mean?
After completing this course, you can…
- Register as a Certified Meditation Teacher (CMT) with Meditation Alliance International (optional)
- Register as a Certified Yoga Teacher with the World Yoga Federation (optional)
And certification opens the door to teaching meditation, yoga, and mindfulness around the world—spreading ancient wisdom while earning a living (or extra income).
Can You Continue to Attend Live Meditation Classes?
Yes! Yogamu offers live classes at least 5 days per week. They’re donation-based, and we never turn anyone away for lack of funds.
“If every 8 years old in the world is taught meditation, we will eliminate violence from the world within one generation.” — His Holiness, the 14th Dalai Lama
- Meditation Alliance International is an international body that certifies meditation teachers everywhere.
- The World Yoga Federation provides training and certification to yoga teachers across the globe.