200 HR Yoga Teacher Training
To become a confident and knowledgable yoga teacher that can successfully plan, conduct and fill an engaging yoga class with students from a diverse background.
To have the needed credentials, industry accepted accreditations and eligibility to find employment as such teacher.
To accomplish the above you will learn authentic yoga from masters in Rishikesh. After completion, you may register with the Yoga Alliance as a 200HR RYT (registered yoga teacher) and/or the World Yoga Federation of India.
- Web-based and mobile app (iPhone) for online and offline learning.
- 200 HR certification accepted in Australia, USA, Canada, Ireland, UK and all other countries.
- Lifelong Access to all teaching materials
- More than 100 hours of high-quality videos
- Online community support
- Optional – Register with the World Yoga Federation as a 200-HR certified instructor
- Optional – Register with the Yoga Alliance as a 200-HR RYT
- All classes are in English
- Learn at your own pace and finish when you feel ready
- You will be ready and qualified to teach real classes, get hired by yoga studios, fitness studios, and more.
You can see the curriculum and previews here: https://school.yogamu.org/p/200-hr-yoga-teacher-training
Our Studio in Rishikesh, India with view on the Ganga River:
Vikash Petwal holds a master's degree in Yogic Science and is the lead teacher of our Rishikesh location. He holds several certifications in different disciplines and is also a continuing education provider with Yoga Alliance.